Return On Investment
Best Client Experience
- 11 simple questions your clients will feel comfortable answering all based on life factors such as health, location, and career sectors
- Mobile friendly with 9 short questions your clients will be complete the survey in less than a few minutes
- Questionnaire links for your website
Most Suitable Questionnaire
- FINRA reviewed Investment Policy Statement
- SEC Regulation Best Interest Rule, Client Profiling and Recommendations.
Automatic archiving of risk questionnaires and scores
Patent Pending – 70+ pages of quantitative and active risk models ensure accurate scoring
- Starting at only $349/year or $29/month(paid annually) for the risk questionnaire tool.
- Totum Risk Pro, $700/annually including integrations, reporting, and model market place
- Investment Policy Statements, Analytics, Model Market Place… compare models to prospect/client portfolios to win more business
*when paid annually
As seen in
One of the most persistent challenges for advisors is to get an accurate gauge of a client’s risk tolerance. With a fresh approach to risk analysis, Totum is a promising new addition to the advisor tool kit.
My recent book confronted recency bias and risk homeostasis, dual impediments to proper long-term investing. Totum’s dynamic assessment tool is a natural conversation starter to uncover the short-term thinking that leads to unrealistic assumptions about risk.