One of the most persistent challenges for advisors is to get an accurate gauge of a client’s risk tolerance. With a fresh approach to risk analysis, Totum is a promising new addition to the advisor tool kit.
Joel Bruckenstein, Technology Tools for Today
Risk Tolerance Scores
- Risk Capacity Score to more accurately assess 12 month risk based on life situations.
- Risk Preference Score to find the perceived and emotional amount of risk one is willing to take today.
- Portfolio Risk Score to accurately compare a clients investment portfolio to risk capacity and preference scores.
Compliant, Compliant, Compliant
- A Preference score alone is not accurate, Totum added the Risk Capacity Score.
- 50+ page quantitative risk models in Totum built by a team of Economic PhD's
- Auto archiving of risk questionnaires and scores
- Time-stamped for your records to easily download
Proposals for your Meetings
- White label and custom reporting
- Investment Policy Statements
- Analytics, Stress test, historical return comparisons and more.