When it comes to risk tolerance Questionnaires,
it’s time to look at FACTS over FEELINGS
TOTUM RISK IS DIFFERENT
Totum Risk calculates 3 risk scores…
Risk Capacity – How much risk the investor should or should not take given their current life situation and their ability to take risk
Risk Preference – How much risk the investor is willing to take
Portfolio Risk or Investment Risk. The portfolio score should fall between the risk preference and risk capacity scores. What we call their risk band.
All presented on a single, easy to read line graph
Return On Investment
Prospecting, Portfolio Construction, and Proposal Generator all in one easy to use toolkit
Best Client Experience
- 11 simple questions (pre-populate) all based on life factors such as health, location, and career sectors (add custom questions to find out more from a client or prospect)
- Mobile friendly with 9 short questions your clients will complete the survey in less than a minute
- Prospecting links for your website, newsletter, or email signature
- Proposal Generator for better communication with your clients
Most Suitable Questionnaire
- FINRA reviewed Investment Policy Statement and FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory at finra.org
- SEC Regulation Best Interest Rule, Client Profiling and Recommendations.
Automatic archiving of risk questionnaires and scores
Patent Pending – 99+ pages of quantitative tested methodologies and active risk models to ensure accurate scoring (built by PhDs in the industry and in the USA)
- Starting at only $349/year or $29/month(paid annually) for the risk questionnaire tool.
- Totum Risk Pro, $700/annually including integrations, reporting, and model market place (partner discounts and multi user discounts available)
- Least expensive insurance policy for financial advisors – SEC attorney
- Investment Policy Statements, white labled, customize your own welcome page, text, comments, duties and responsibilites, disclosures, edit/delete pages, signature page, show stress testing and historical returns charts, compare models and make recommendations to win more business!
Risk Tolerance Questionnaire Video
70% of investors are taking risk tolerance questionnaires from their mobile devices
With only 9 questions, Totum Risk’s mobile-friendly risk tolerance questionnaire is faster and easier for your clients on the go.
The combination of proprietary, PhD designed quant models, data mining, and machine learning makes Totum’s questionnaire not just the easiest to complete, but also the most accurate. Alerts are sent to your email and Totum when the questionnaire is completed.
As seen in
One of the most persistent challenges for advisors is to get an accurate gauge of a client’s risk tolerance. With a fresh approach to risk analysis, Totum is a promising new addition to the advisor tool kit.
My recent book confronted recency bias and risk homeostasis, dual impediments to proper long-term investing. Totum’s dynamic assessment tool is a natural conversation starter to uncover the short-term thinking that leads to unrealistic assumptions about risk.