When it comes to risk tolerance Questionnaires,
it’s time to look at
FACTS over FEELINGS
TOTUM RISK IS DIFFERENT
Totum Risk calculates 3 risk scores…
Risk Capacity – How much risk the investor should or should not take given their current life situation – ability to take risk
Risk Preference – How much risk the investor is willing to take
Portfolio Risk/Investment Risk – The portfolio risk score should fall between the risk preference and risk capacity scores.
All presented on a single, easy to read line graph
Return On Investment
Prospecting, Compliance, and Proposal Generator all in one easy to use toolkit
Best Client Experience
- 11 simple questions (pre-populate) all based on life factors such as health, location, and career sectors (add custom questions to find out more from a client or prospect)
- Mobile friendly with 9 short questions your clients will complete the survey in less than a minute
- Prospecting links for your website, newsletter, or email signature
- Proposal Generator for client meetings and compliance requirements
Most Suitable Questionnaire
- FINRA reviewed Investment Policy Statement and FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory at finra.org
- SEC Regulation Best Interest Rule, Client Profiling and Recommendations.
Automatic archiving of risk questionnaires and scores
Proprientary scoring – quantitative tested methodologies and active risk models to ensure accurate scoring (built by PhDs in the industry)
- Starting at only $39/month(paid annually) for the risk questionnaire tool.
- Totum Risk Pro Plus, $99/month (paid annually) including integrations, reporting, and model market place (partner discounts and multi user discounts available)
- Least expensive insurance policy for financial advisors – SEC attorney
Risk Tolerance Questionnaire Video
70% of investors are taking risk tolerance questionnaires from their mobile devices
With only 9 questions, Totum Risk’s mobile-friendly risk tolerance questionnaire is faster and easier for your clients on the go.
The combination of proprietary, PhD designed quant models, data mining, and machine learning makes Totum’s questionnaire not just the easiest to complete, but also the most accurate. Alerts are sent to your email and Totum when the questionnaire is completed.
As seen in
One of the most persistent challenges for advisors is to get an accurate gauge of a client’s risk tolerance. With a fresh approach to risk analysis, Totum is a promising new addition to the advisor tool kit.
My recent book confronted recency bias and risk homeostasis, dual impediments to proper long-term investing. Totum’s dynamic assessment tool is a natural conversation starter to uncover the short-term thinking that leads to unrealistic assumptions about risk.