Return On Investment
Prospecting, Portfolio Construction, and Proposal Generator all in one easy to use toolkit
Best Client Experience
- 11 simple questions (pre-populate) all based on life factors such as health, location, and career sectors (add custom questions to find out more from a client or prospect)
- Mobile friendly with 9 short questions your clients will complete the survey in less than a minute
- Prospecting links for your website, newsletter, or email signature
- Proposal Generator for better communication with your clients
Most Suitable Questionnaire
- FINRA reviewed Investment Policy Statement and FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory at finra.org
- SEC Regulation Best Interest Rule, Client Profiling and Recommendations.
Automatic archiving of risk questionnaires and scores
Patent Pending – 99+ pages of quantitative tested methodologies and active risk models to ensure accurate scoring (built by PhDs in the industry and in the USA)
- Starting at only $349/year or $29/month(paid annually) for the risk questionnaire tool.
- Totum Risk Pro, $700/annually including integrations, reporting, and model market place (partner discounts and multi user discounts available)
- Least expensive insurance policy for financial advisors – SEC attorney
- Investment Policy Statements, white labled, customize your own welcome page, text, comments, duties and responsibilites, disclosures, edit/delete pages, signature page, show stress testing and historical returns charts, compare models and make recommendations to win more business!
As seen in
One of the most persistent challenges for advisors is to get an accurate gauge of a client’s risk tolerance. With a fresh approach to risk analysis, Totum is a promising new addition to the advisor tool kit.
My recent book confronted recency bias and risk homeostasis, dual impediments to proper long-term investing. Totum’s dynamic assessment tool is a natural conversation starter to uncover the short-term thinking that leads to unrealistic assumptions about risk.