Facts over feelings.
On average, annually everyone has a major life event that affects their overall investment risk objective. Do you know your client’s risk capacity over their risk preference?
The future of risk analysis is personal.
Totum is the only FINRA compliant risk analysis tool capable of understanding employment history, family size, life goals, & health.
- Risk Capacity Score based on a clients life situation. This score is where they should be.
- Risk Preference Score is pschological and changes all the time. This score is where they want to be today.
- Portfolio Risk Score is where they are today. Adjust the portfolio to get closer to the Risk Capacity score.
Compliant, Safe Advice
- A Preference score alone will not hold up in arbitration. Totum protects the advisor with multiple scoring.
- The Advisor Insurance Policy. 60+ page quantitative risk models built by a team of Economic PhD's.
- Automatic archiving of risk questionnaires and scores for your records and any audits.
Proposals for your Meetings
- White label and custom reporting
- Investment Policy Statements
- Analytics, Stress test, historical return comparisons, Monte Carlo Simulation, and more.
- Compare your models to your clients or prospects portfolio.
AS SEEN IN
One of the most persistent challenges for advisors is to get an accurate gauge of a client’s risk tolerance. With a fresh approach to risk analysis, Totum is a promising new addition to the advisor tool kit.
Joel Bruckenstein, Technology Tools for Today
My recent book confronted recency bias and risk homeostasis, dual impediments to proper long-term investing. Totum’s dynamic assessment tool is a natural conversation starter to uncover the short-term thinking that leads to unrealistic assumptions about risk.
Patrick Huey,CFP®, CAP®